Friday 2 August 2013

Wishlist | 38

I have another wishlist for you, there isn't too many products in this one. But I do enjoy these wish lists a lot at the moment.
 
 
Products Mentioned:
1. BarryM racing green nail polish - £2.99
2. Boots botanics organic rosewater toning spritz - £3.49
3. Models Own nail polish - Utopia - £5.00
4. MAC eyeshadow - Amber lights - £11.00
 
Why I want these products?
1. BarryM nail polish - Racing Green - I have been loving my green nail polishes recently. I feel they look really good with my skin tone. I haven't really seen much about this nail polish but I know it is fantastic because Barry M nail polishes are always good.

2. Boots botanics organic rosewater toning spritz - I think this would be amazing in the summer because my face does get a little bit hot and sticky. I like rosewater and I know it would be very refreshing on  my face.

3. Models Own nail polish - Utopia - I love nude nail colours and this is such a nice colour to where when you are at work. I think this is very good colour and cheap too.

4. Mac Eyeshadow - Amber Lights - This is a lovely eye shadow, I think orange colours are beautiful and its such a nice shade. Of course I need to have a MAC palette before I can start getting any of the shades that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment