Friday 30 August 2013

Wishlist | 42

Another wishlist for you guys, this is mainly lip products. I don't really know why just got a bit excited for lip products during this one.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Nicole by OPI - Modern Family - My Jay or the highway - £6.99
2. BarryM lipstick - Pretty Pink - £4.49
3. Revlon lip-gloss - Hot Pink - £7.99
4. 17(SEVENTEEN) blusher - First Flush - £3.49
 
Why I want these products?
1. Nicole by OPI - Modern Family - My Jay or the highway - I love modern family and nail varishes so what can go wrong really. This nail varnish is the most beautiful colour I have seen its nothing I already have, it is more green and grey together.
 
2. BarryM lipstick - Pretty Pink - I like BarryM but I have never tried their lipsticks I have heard that they can be hit and miss but I suppose I will never know before I try it. This is a gorgeous colour too.
 
3. Revlon lip-gloss - Hot Pink - I love lipglosses because they are so amazing and I have tried a Revlon lip gloss before. This is such a gorgeous colour as well I know the price is probably not in my budget for purchasing lip-glosses.
 
4. 17 - Blusher - First Flush - I love new blushers, I suppose I have a bit too many in my collection. This is such a nice colour and I have never tried anything from 17 before so I might just go and grab it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment