Wednesday 21 August 2013

1001 little beauty miracles | Go Gently Into The Night

Here is another beauty miracle tip for you all, I hope you are enjoying these because I don't know if you do. So yeah lets get started with this one for you.
 
264 - GO GENTLY INTO THE NIGHT
When you apply night cream under your eyes, do so gently. Use your fourth finger (which is the weakest) and pat the cream back and forth under the eye, starting at the outer corner and working inward.

This is the night cream I have been using for under my eyes. This is such a nice cream, I am bad because I can never be bothered to use a cream I usually take my make-up off and head to bed. If anybody has any recommendations of a eye cream that would be really helpful because I don't think this is even used for an eye cream.
What eye creams do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment