Tuesday 27 August 2013

Haul | Beauty

Another haul for you, I do apologise for my spending. I promise you that there wont be anymore spending as I am putting myself on a spending ban. I buy all of these products with my own money and there is no way in the post I am bragging. All I am doing is showing you all of my products for you. Another note there will be no swatches or talking about the products as I haven't had enough time to use them all and I want to review separately.

Here is an overview of all the products I have bought over the past few weeks.

Lipsticks
Rimmel London - O84 - Amethyst Shimmer - £4.99
Technic - Fuchsia Rose - £1.19
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstck - O8 - £3.99

Nail Polishes
Models Own - Beetlejuice Collection - Hayley's Comet - £5.00
Collection - 60 seconds hot looks - Fruit Salad - £1.99
Models Own - Mirrorball Collection - Dancing Queen - £5.00
Technic - Carnival - 99p

Random Products
MUA - Mosaic Blush - English Rose - £2.50
Collection - Cover up stick - Light translucent - £1.99
Collection - Work the colour eyeshadow pencil - Vanilla Sky - £3.19

2 comments:

  1. the models own nail varnishes look lovely! Xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete