Wednesday 4 December 2013

1001 little beauty miracles | Buy The Best

Here is one of my 1001 little beauty miracles, I hope you enjoy this. This one is probably something that I need to understand and do because I am pretty bad when it comes to buying shampoos.
 
500 - BUY THE BEST
Cheap shampoos are harsh detergents that are not formulated for the specific needs of your hair. They may contain drying alcohols or resins. Choose the best brand you can afford and buy for your needs - coloured, dry, fine, strengthening, and so on. These have ingredients such as antioxidants, vitamins, sun filters and penetrating straighteners and moisturisers.

I think this is something that I need to do as my shampoo probably doesn't do a lot for me. But I am sure I will deal with this soon because it doesn't really do a lot for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment