Friday 6 December 2013

Wishlist #56

Here is another wishlist for you guys. These posts seem to be coming round quicker and quicker each week. Where is this year going? It is almost Christmas. It's all going way to fast for my liking.
 
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Essie - Nail Polish - Lovie Dovie - £7.99
2. Sleek - Eyeshadow Palette - Sunset - £7.99
3. Soap and Glory - The Righteous Butter - £10.50
 
Why I want these products?
1. Essie - Nail Polish - Lovie Dovie - This nail polish is such a gorgeous colour. I probably don't need any more pink nail polishes. But I really don't care because you can't have enough of pink nail polishes in your collection do you. Well that is what I say.
 
2. Sleek - Eyeshadow Palette - Sunset - This is a gorgeous palette, I love the colour of it. I think this is such a autumn colour. This is so amazing, the only problem is I probably wouldn't use the blue colour or the yellow but that of course if personal preferences.
 
3. Soap and Glory - The Righteous Butter - This is probably one of the most talked about body butters on here. This is something I really want to go and get even though the price is pretty terrible for just a body butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment