Friday 27 December 2013

Wishlist #59

I am back with my wishlist, I know I am doing this just after Christmas but oh well. I hope you all had a very lovely Christmas.
 
 
Products Mentioned:
1. MAC - Eyeshadow - Bark - £15.00
2. MAC - Blush - Sweet Samba - Unknown
3. MAC - Lipstick - Costa Chic - £15.00
4. MAC - Lipgloss - Pop Mode - £14.00

Why I want these products?
1. MAC - Eyeshadow - Bark - This is such a pretty eyeshadow, I really want to get this just because I want to have a palette full of Mac eyeshadows. This looks like a perfect all over the lid shade.

2. MAC - Blush - Sweet Samba - I have a feeling that this blush isn't sold anymore as it isn't on there website at all. I really love this and I actually wish that this somehow was on sale as it is so gorgeous.

3. MAC - Lipstick - Costa Chic - I love this lipstick, it is just like a amber/coral pink type. I really like this. But I am still not so sure if this lipstick would actually suit me because I literally so pale at the moment.

4. Mac - Lipgloss - Pop Mode - I love this colour and I didn't realise how many different type of MAC lipglosses. There are so many and this is like a fuchsia cute pink colour. I really love this colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment