Wednesday 18 December 2013

1001 little beauty miracles | Lighten Up With Lemon

This is actually about a hair mask and this is something I have never used and not going to lie I probably wont ever do that. But I thought I would do something different.
 
487 - LIGHTEN UP WITH LEMON
Lemon juice and vinegar are both excellent for oily hair. They will also give lustre to blonde hair and bring out highlights. Never pour vinegar or lemon juice directly onto your hair, dilute them first with water and distribute evenly.
 
This is really odd I have never seen something about this before. I am sure that I will never do this again. But it seems that people will be doing it.
 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this is very interesting; thanks for sharing :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete