Thursday 5 December 2013

TAG | The Christmas Tag

Seeing as Christmas is coming soon I thought I would do the Christmas tag that was going around. So here we go this is the Christmas tag!
Enjoy.

1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
I have only ever had a synthetic Christmas tree, so to be honest I know no different in Christmas trees. I like synthetic Christmas trees seeing as I have a cat, I'm pretty sure he would eat it.

2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
Ermmmm, I don't like this question just based on the fact that I hate coffee. So I never go into Starbucks or Costa Coffee. So that isn't a good question to ask. I like tea that is as far as hot drinks are going.

3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
Well I have got quite a cute Christmas tree. It has got multi-coloured lights on which are currently twinkling away right now. I have lots of little decorations on them, for example - blue and gold baubles. As well as silver beads and some Tottenham Hotspur baubles. So I don't really have a colour scheme, it is just pretty miss-match, but I like it that way.

4.  Giving or receiving?
Well I love opening presents of course who doesn't love getting presents. But I do like giving presents to other people. This year especially I cant wait, just for the reason as I have bought both my mum and dad presents with my money as this is my first year working. I thought I would treat them.
 
5.  To mince pie or not to?
No mince pie for me thanks. That sounds absolutely vile. I don't think I would like to eat one of those.
 
6.  What's your traditional Sunday lunch?
I am the most fussiest person ever when it comes to eating. Every year since I can remember Christmas and Boxing days have always changed. I always go to different places and only about a year ago I had my first Christmas at home. I have roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings are my favourite.

7.  Christmas day fashion
I usually have a new jumper or jeans or something. I really like having something new to dress in.
 
8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?
I like all Christmas songs, but sometimes they can get really annoying when playing it over and over again. But I don't particular have a favourite I would say.

9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?
My favourite Christmas film HAS got to be ELF. One of the best films. I could watch that all the time even if it wasn't even Christmas. Its one of those films you know certain lines to because it is so funny. "I KNOW SANTAAA" One of the funniest lines.

10.  Open presents before or after lunch?
Open presents before from my parents that is. We always do it as soon as we wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment