Monday 30 December 2013

2013 | December Favourites

This is my last beauty favourites of 2013. This has been such a quick year, I can't believe it, I hope you enjoy this as I will have an overall favourites very soon for you.

Allura - Reindeer Nail Stickers - I love these they are just so cute and very festive, I have currently got quite a bit of an obsession with nail stickers at the moment. I just think these were so cute. Also they were only a £1 from poundland so I couldn't turn them down,
 
2True - 3 in 1 Concealer - This has been one of my newest buys. I like this concealer and I have been wearing this quite a bit and been swapping with different concealers. I really like this and this is the perfect colour for me.
 
Makeup Brush - This is a funky friends brush (yes I realise I am 19 years old) this was a brush I found. I love this brush as it is perfect for my blusher.
 
Garnier Moisture Match -  Start A Fresh - This is one of my new moisturisers that I am using, as it is moisture match this matches the type of skin you have. I really like this because I think its good on my skin and I have had a real outbreak of little spots all over my face which isn't exactly perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment