Wednesday 11 December 2013

1001 little beauty miracles | Get Stuck With Lotion

Here is my 1001 little beauty miracles, I have been sorting out the page where all of these have been  put up there. I am sorry that this has been quite late, I feel there would be much an easier if the links on the page didn't take so long. I am sure that there is an easier way.
 
770 - GET STUCK WITH LOTION
To give yourself an extra watery boost and lock in extra moisture, slather on moisturizing creams directly after a bath or shower while your skin is still damp. Body creams and lotions that contain gentle chemical exfoliators, including glycolic acid and salicylic acid can help even out skin tone, while 'contouring' or 'lifting' creams will improve skin texture.

I have to admit most of that text has gone over my head because I just thought I lotion does the same thing as any other. Well obviously not. I am pretty bad with most things but moisturising is something that I will probably start to do again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment