Friday 13 December 2013

Wishlist #57

Here is another one of my wishlists, can you believe how close Christmas is now. Wow this year has gone so quick. So seeing as Christmas is almost here I am deciding to do an overview to my wishlist to show you the products I have actually got, this will be from the ones I have uploaded. So look out for that!
 
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Fashionista Eyeshadow/Blusher Palette - £5.00
2. MUA - Blusher - Cupcake - £1.00
3. ELF - Nail Polish - Chic Confetti - £2.50
4. MAC - Paint Pot - Let's Skate - £15.00

Why I want these products?
1. Fashionista Eyeshadow/Blusher Palette - I have wanted this for a while because I have got a lot of there eyeshadows that I want to put into the palette. I really like how compact this is with the huge mirror.
 
2. MUA - Blusher - Cupcake - This blusher is a gorgeous colour and I think this is good for pale and fair skinned girls. Obviously this is me so I will need to get this soon, also this is so cheap.
 
3. ELF - Nail Polish - Chic Confetti - Of course it wouldn't be a wish list if there wasn't a nail polish in there. This is a gorgeous glitter and I love this. I just love how amazing this glitter looks. It would be very good for Christmas.
 
4. MAC - Paint Pot - Let's Skate - I have never tried a MAC paint pot before, but this is a really pretty pink colour. I really like how cute this looks. I love how it looks when its swatched that I have seen on some blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment