Friday 20 December 2013

Wishlist #58

Here is another wishlist for you. I hope you are all excited for Christmas!
I am sure you will be looking for it.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Sinful Colours - Nail Polish - Envy - £1.99
2. Revlon - Lipgloss - Colourburst - Strawberry - £7.99
3. Brush Set - Ebay - Unknown
 
Why I want these products?:
1. Sinful - Nail Polish - Envy - This is such a gorgeous colour, I also haven't tried any nail polishes from sinful colours but I know they are pretty much loved on the blogging world. This is why I want to get some but I have no idea if any of my local Boots sell them.
 
2. Revlon - Lipgloss - Colourburst - Strawberry - You can never have enough lipglosses or something like that can you. Well I suppose you cant. But this is a beautiful pink colour and you just need pink lipglosses in your life don't you.
 
3. Brush Set - I am the worst person when it comes to having brushes because I always seem to never find them. But I wont have these ones because I am sure that they won't probably still have them on eBay where I was buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment