Tuesday 3 December 2013

Review | ELF Single Eyeshadow - Saddle

Here is another review for you. I have to admit on this blog I am terrible at reviewing products, but here you go this is my ELF single eyeshadow in the shade Saddle.

This is the shade I have been using for the past few months. I have an obsession with single eyeshadows. I think ELF have a very good range of eyeshadows as they have a lot of different colours. They have classic range, mineral and studio shadows.

As you can see you get a lot of product from this range. This is a beautiful brown/ auburn colour. Its a great all-over the lid colour which I use for. But a crease colour to blend it out with is perfect too.

This is what it looks like on my lids just normally. I have no idea what is up with the left eye, I think that's where I took this picture pretty late and it just got mascara all over the lid. As you can see this is a perfect all over lid colour.

I will use this product a lot and I am pretty sure you will see this a lot more used on my blog. As this is one of my favourites at the moment. ELF has some pretty amazing eyeshadows.
I hope you enjoyed this review today and hopefully many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment