Thursday 12 December 2013

2013 | November Favourites

Here are my November favourites, yes it's almost Christmas and I am just posting this. I need to keep a record of the products that I use as it is getting to the point I can never ever remember what products I use. So I only have a few products.
 
 Natural Collection - Rosey Glow - Blush - £1.79
This is my favourite blush at the moment, I love this. The colour of this is so gorgeous and such a natural colour that I would wear. I will do a review of this soon as it is one of my favourite blushes.

 Johnson's Cotton Buds - 65p
This is what I have been using to take of my nail polish and obviously clean my ears (yuck and gross! I do apologise). I really do like them, Yeah I might probably stop talking about cotton buds now.
Collection - 60 Seconds - Fruit Salad - £1.99
This polish has been my favourite this month just for the fact it lasted so long on my nails. This is such a beautiful colour and it is really creamy on your nails.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment