Monday 9 December 2013

TAG | Beauty Blogger Get To Know Me

I thought I would do a Tag post that you can get to know me a little bit more. I feel that you don't know me very well. So find out more..

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?:
 Very straight which can get annoying.

2. What is your natural hair colour?:
Mousey Brown

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?:
Nope, I have never dyed my hair.

4. How often do you wash your hair?:
Once/Twice a week

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it? Same style, have to admit pretty boring with my hair.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own nails, I have never had a manicure or a pedicure before.

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Usually every week

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer? 
Usually in the summer.

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Around 10 - 30 minutes depends if I look terrible or not ha-ha!

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face, usually my concealer and powder and stuff.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Ermm ha-ha. Sure most bloggers collect make-up, I do. But I do use all the stuff I buy.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never worn them.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Well when you say full face, I don't usually wear a full face as no concealer.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Yeah only eye makeup as that's important.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Of course I will.

16. How many high end products do you have?
I don't have any.


17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I haven't washed them for a while oops.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Nope I usually decide when I am getting dressed - that's what usually happens.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
I cant remember the last time I changed my handbag. Now that's terrible!

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
On a weekday - 6:40 and weekend depends whenever

21. How often & when do you workout?
Never, walking is the most exercise I do.

22.
Left-handed or Right-handed? Right handed

23. How tall are you?
I don't know very short.

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
A little bit of French

25. How many pets do you have?
1 cat - Pepsi

26. How often are you on Blogger?
Every day

27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Yes of course, I love reading comments

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yeah, sure every blogger does this.

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Pretty easy really, just thought Hayley is my name and I like to use health and beauty products.

30. What kind of camera do you use?
I don't use my camera - use my iPad and iPhone.

31. How often do you clean your house?
I sometimes clean my room. Probably a lie.

32. What is your favorite color?
Pink

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I don't really read magazines anymore

34. Do you swear?
Yes.

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well going to go in the bath and bed as I am literally so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment