Saturday 1 February 2014

TAG | The Blogger Made Me Buy It!

So this is the blogger made me buy it tag. I haven't been tagged by anybody, but I saw someone do it so I thought why not give it ago. So here you go and if you are reading.
 I TAG YOU.
 
1. Who are your most influential bloggers? Who are the ones that you really rely on for reviews and swatches?
There are so many bloggers that I have just got to read straight away. One of them is The Sunday Girl - I just feel that she has high end brands and boots. I just love it, she is one of the main ones that I read from as I always feel that they are just so perfect swatches. There are probably too many to even name.
 
2. Do you buy a product solely as a result from one review from your favourite bloggers, or do you look for more reviews from others?
Not really, I like to go on Google and look for pictures of the products and see what they really look like. But I wouldn't say that I would look at a review from my favourite blogger.
 
3. What is your most favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
I think it has to be an MUA palette. I think its probably the MUA heaven & earth palette. As that is one of my favourite palettes of all time and I just love it so much.
 
4. What is your least favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
I don't think there is any, I buy products that I like and not because of a blog post. I mean if I see the blog post and think oh yeah I really like that I would get it. But I don't have any least favourite items because of a blog post.

5. Name 5 products that you have bought recently as a result of blogs.
I have got a few products that I have bought recently as I have seen a blog post -
Essie nail polishes, baby lips, Maybelline colour tattoos, MUA blushers, OPI nail polishes.

6. Have you ever given into blogger hype? If so, which hype?
Yeah I suppose so, but not so much, I had to buy the baby lips I got one and now I have to get them all now because I really like them and I am so glad about that.

7. Have you ever avoided blogger hype? If so, which hype?
I haven't got any MAC stuff or any of the NAKED palettes. I do want them but I have avoided them at the moment as I feel that is so expensive and out of my price range.

8. Is everything you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items you buy without checking out a review?No not everything I buy is based on a blogger review as if someone has said the product was bad it is there opinion and everyone's opinions is different. I will buy most of my products without checking a review as everyone has got different opinions on products.
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this tag I think it's a great way to find new bloggers and great to find out a bit more about you x

    www.healthyyetbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think so too. Its good to get to know more bloggers x

      Delete