Tuesday 4 March 2014

100 Things That I Love | #O3

Here is another one of my 100 little things that I love. I love doing these because I hope this is away that you can find out more about me. So here we go lets have a look what else I love.
 
11.
I love listening to music, i suppose anything really. But I do love just putting my headphones in or listening to it outloud.
 
12.
I LOVE strawberry beauty products, this can be any kind of product that smells of strawberries as I just love them. I am sure you are all like that, you just decide to get a particular flavour of something.
 
13.
 I LOVE COLOURING IN!
Yes I may be 20 years old, but I could spend hours just colouring in. I think it is so relaxing which may be quite bad.

14.
I really like the Vamps, seeing as JLS have split up i have always said that I wouldn't support another band again. But I really do like them. I do like them as they are just cheeky little boys.
 
15.
link
I have been getting into The Sims recently and I just love it, I really don't understand why it took me so look to decide to play it. But I am loving it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment