Monday 24 March 2014

My Make-Up Collection | Face | Part 1

Here is my makeup collection and this is for my face items. So here we go and lets have a look what products I have got.
 
Miss Sporty - Pressed Powder - This is the powder that I have been using at the moment. It is one of my favourite powders.
 
Natural Collection - Pressed Powder - Neutral - This is my actual favourite powder, I love this and I am glad that I purchased this actually.
 
2True - Concealer - This is my favourite concealer so much that I am so tempted to just make a repurchase. This is the perfect shade for me as well.
 
MUA - Concealer - This is another concealer that I have enjoyed and probably will go and get another one.
 
Collection - Stick Concealer - I am a fan of stick concealers as I always use them on my under eye circles. This one can be drying in places. But I like it.
 
Natural Collection - Concealer - This is a defiantly no-go this concealer, I really don't like this one the smell is disgusting and the colour isn't a good match for my skin.

2 comments:

  1. The Natural Collection powder is such a bargain. I got the shade Cool and it really impressed me :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete