Sunday 30 March 2014

Make Up Collection | Eyeshadow Pencils

Here is another one of my make-up collection, this is the eyeshadow pencils. I love these I know a lot of people don't really like them. But they are my favourite especially when I get bored with using eyeshadows.

AVON - Anew - Mocha - This is like a cream eyeshadow, this lasts really well and I want loads of these because I love these.
 
Collection - Hot Chocolate - I have used this quite a bit and I love it. I didn't think I would use this because I haven't used something like this before but I just love this so much. Its such a perfect colour.
 
Collection - Vanilla Sky - This is a perfect highlighter. I love this but as an eyeshadow it is perfect as well. I love them and I would defiantly recommend them to anybody.  
 
MUA - Colour Blast - Stay - This is such a pretty gold sheen, I just love this. I know this has been a hit and miss product because they can crease. But I usually put another shadow on over the top. I love this and will review this soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love Hot Chocolate, it works so well with my eye colour and last really really well. Wish I got Vanilla Sky too. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete