Sunday 16 March 2014

My Make-Up Collection | Single Eyeshadows | Part 2

Here is another one of my makeup collections, this is my single eye shadows that I have got, this is the second part of my single eye shadows. I know quite a lot of single eye shadows and I find it  a lot better to choose an eye shadow.
B. - Elfin - This has been my new favourite eye shadow, I love this. It is a really nice shimmery brown and it is always good in the crease. I always wear this and will start to get some more B. products.

NYC - Luxury Reborn - Now this is such a pretty shade, I haven't had much use of this but this is the perfect all over the lid shade.

No7 - Shimmer - This is another eye shadow that I have hardly worn. This is a cute little eye shadow that I will get a lot of use out because it is such a cute shimmer colour.

ELF - Wild Wheat - This is a perfect base shade, I love this and I will be using this a lot more I think as just a base coat.

MUA - Shade 16 - This is a cute pink matte shade. The only problem is that it can be quite chalky, but again this is the perfect base shade to use.

MUA - Shade 1 - Here is another MUA shade, it is used as a perfect highlight shade instead of being used as an eye shadow.
  

2 comments:

  1. MUA's Shade 1 is one of my absolute all time favourite shades. I still can't believe it's only a pound! Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I cant believe its only £1. I love it xx

      Delete