Sunday 9 March 2014

My Make-Up Collection | Mascaras | Part 1

Here is another part of my makeup collection and this is the mascara part. I am sure you all love mascaras. As I certainly know I do.

Collection - No Clumps
This is my newest of mascaras, I love this mascara and it defiantly does what it says with having no clumps. As this has got a really thin brush it gets into those pesky lashes that I always miss.

Technic
This is one of the mascaras that I haven't used as much as the others as I have obviously gotten new ones I tend to forget this one. t does make my lashes very natural looking which is a look that I always look for.
Natural Collection - Lash Length
Now this is a mascara that I have repurchased quite a bit. I will always go back to this mascara now matter how many other mascaras I have it. It will already be used.

NYC - Volumizing - Show Time!
I love this, I bought this from the website fragrance direct. So it was quite cheap compared to in the stores. But I am so glad that I picked this up as its now one of my favourites, I love how small the brush.
Miners - Waterproof
This is my first mascara that is waterproof, considering I haven't heard anything about miners mascara only lip balms. I was quite excited by this and I do like this and will talk about this soon.
Miss Sporty - Fabulous Lash
This is a curved brush mascara and I have never used a curved one. I really like this because it really does make your lash curved. I really like this mascara and I will be defiantly purchasing another one from miss sporty.

No comments:

Post a Comment