Friday 21 March 2014

Wishlist #71

Here is another wishlist for you all. I really hope you enjoy this.
 
                                     
Products Mentioned:
1. Revlon - Photoready Cream Blush - Flushed - £5.99
2. MAC - Eyeshadow - Warming Heart - Discontinued
3. MAC - Eyeshadow - Bamboo - £12.504. ELF - Cream Blush - Vixen - £6.50
TOTAL - £24.99
 
Why I want these products?
1. Revlon - Photoready Cream Blush - Flushed - This is just so pretty, I really like it. But I have got to admit that this is so bright and probably will need to be blended out quite a little bit. I haven't even got a cream blush and this looks incredible.

2. MAC - Eyeshadow - Warming Heart - I cant remember I saw this when I was searching on Google and sadly it has been discontinued and I have to say I have seen a lot of dupes for this.

3. MAC - Eyeshadow - Bamboo - This is a nude colour and that is all I ever wear on my eyes because well I have to admit I am pretty boring when it comes to eyeshdaow's. I love this as a nude shade all over the lid.

4. ELF - Cream Blush - Vixen - This is a weird colour in all honesty,  I think its a cute pink shade. Its quite expensive for ELF in all honesty. But I think I will probably try a cheaper version of a cream blusher very soon.

2 comments:

  1. I like the ELF Cream Blushes but I must say, I have noticed they've been putting their prices up lately which is a tad annoying. I quite like the MUA Cream Blushes, they're fab for the price. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are very expensive! I haven't tried MUA cream blushes xx

      Delete