Wednesday 19 March 2014

1001 Little Beauty Miracles | Go Loose For Rollers

I have another 1001 little beauty miracles. I love doing these because I learn so much as well as you guys, that's pretty good.

539 | GO LOOSE FOR ROLLERS
Never wind rollers too tightly, or you could end up with hair loss and damage as the hair is stretched, torn or pulled out from the root. Remember, hair contracts when drying, so if you're putting them on wet hair, give yourself a bit of extra room.
 
I have no idea how to use rollers, so in all honesty this really doesn't bother me. I find doing my hair really boring, I don't know why but I just hate it. So this tip is really no use to me whatsoever. But I hope you enjoyed it though.

2 comments:

  1. I honestly don't even think I've ever even attempted to use rollers! Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, they look kind of cool though xx

      Delete