Wednesday 26 March 2014

1001 Little Beauty Miracles | Roll Out The Barrel

Here is another 1001 little beauty miracles - this time it is about hair.
 
548 - ROLL OUT THE BARREL
Small to medium round or barrelled brushes work best on shorter hair, and for creating flick ups, while big barrelled brushes are often favoured by hairdressers for blow-drying medium-length to long hair because they hold more hair and won't cause knots. Extricating long hair that has been caught up in too-small barrel brushes will cause pain and tears.
 
This is something I have done, I have very long hair and I got my brush completely stuck in my hair. It was actually very sore when I did this and I did cry because it was so sore as I had to rip some of my hair out because it was so painful.
 

2 comments:

  1. I remember as a child I grabbed my mam's barrel brush and got it stuck in my hair. She very nearly had to cut it out. I've been afraid to touch one ever since lol. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant use these brushes anymore as they really hurt me xx

      Delete