Friday 14 March 2014

Wishlist #7O

Here is another wishlist for you, this week has gone ever so quick! I have pulled my stomach muscles from sitting differently yesterday. Yes its painful. well never mind that, its wishlist time.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. OPI - Polka.com - £11.95
2. OPI - Can't Find My Czech Book - £11.95
3. OPI - Stranger Tides - £11.95
 
Why I want these products?:
1. OPI - Polka.com - This nail polish is just so cute, you know I love a glitter. I think that this is so pretty and I really like the name because I am sure you all enjoy the internet.
 
2. OPI - Can't Find My Czech Book - Now this is a beautiful colour, I love it. It is like a neon blue. But not in a way, only I can understand that idea of course. But I think OPI have some really cool names don't you?
 
3. OPI - Stranger Tides - This is another pretty colour, it is like a green/yellow one. It is hard to explain this colour to be honest because in the bottom it doesn't look very nice in a strange way. I think the name isn't as good as the other to be honest. But I feel that this is one of the nice colour.

2 comments: