Thursday 6 March 2014

2014 | February Favourites

Here are my February Favourites, I cant believe how quick it has gone this year already. So here are my favourites.

Teangi - Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Cream
This is my BIG favourite this month. I have been using this for around 2 weeks and that's why it landed in my favourites. It is just a basic cream which helps a lot of cuts and grazes. But for around 2/3 months I have had a very bad skin, but it has got worse. At the moment it has calmed down thanks to this stuff.

ELF - Eyelid Primer
Now this stuff is my favourite, I love this. I have just purchased another 2 of these. I love these and they keep your eyeshadow on for so long.

Collection - No Clumps Mascara
This has been a new mascara for my collection, I love this and it does exactly what it says. It doesn't have any clumps in and makes my lashes look amazing. I will be reviewing this product very soon.

Miss Sporty - Pressed Powder
As I have been off wearing foundation and concealer for a long while, this has been the only product I have been wearing and it really light on my face. I have hit pan completely on this so I am really tempted to get another one of these as back up for my natural collection powder.

3 in 1 Makeup Wipes
This is been another new product I have been using, since I had a huge breakout of rashness on my face. I decided to change my makeup wipes because I thought it was something to do with that. To think that these are only from Poundland is brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment