Sunday 2 March 2014

My Make-up Collection | Lipsticks | Part 2

Here is my lipstick collection number 2. I have actually lost a few lipsticks which I honestly have no idea where they have gotten too. I don't even have a big collection, I just cant seem to find them. So here we go I am going to talk about my lipsticks.

Collection - Deluxe - Charleston - This is one of my newer lipstick, as you can see it is quite a nude tone. For me it is, you may not think of it as nude at all. But I feel it is. I love the texture of this and its a perfect all day colour.
 
Rimmel - Latino - This was actually my FIRST ever lipstick. My nan gave it to me, this is one of my go to lipsticks, you can tell that as it is quite low down. It is a really pretty pink tone to it. I will always go back to it no matter how much other lipsticks I have got.
 
AVON - Sparkle Shine - I haven't actually used this lipstick purely for the fact that its a deep red. I would have used this if it wasn't so red. But other than that I wish I could try and connect with this lipstick. Maybe I will do a shop my stash and make this lipstick work.
 
Technic - Cashmere Rose - This lipstick isn't a particular colour I would use as it is quite light with some shimmer in. But I love this. I have used this quite a lot and its always a lipstick that I always go for. I love it and cant get enough of this lipstick
 
Revlon - Lip Butter - Berry Smoothie - This is a new one, I couldn't even remember what this was called at first. But I really do like this lip butter and I can see why so many people use these lip butters. hey are just perfect.
 
ELF - Seductive - This is a new lipstick of mine so I haven't actually used this yet. But what I have seen that it is a very pretty colour, I feel it may be too dark for me as I am literally so pale. So I really don't want to be the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment