Friday 7 March 2014

Wishlist #69

Here is another one of my wishlists. This one is mainly a budget/drugstore wishlist which is where I usually buy all of my stuff. So its purse friendly!

Products Mentioned:
1. Technic - Nail Polish - Persian Rose - £1.99
2. I Love Coconut & Cream - Glossy Lip Balm - 99p
3. BarryM - Modelling Mascara - £6.19
4. Collection - Work The Colour - Eyshadow Palette - Choc Chip - £3.19
 
Why I want these products?
1. Technic - Nail Polish - Persian Rose - I love a rose nail polish, I have to admit I am a complete sucker for a polish in that colour. So when I was browsing I had to put this in my wishlist just because it is sucha cute colour.
 
2. I Love Coconut & Cream - Glossy Lip Balm - I love lip balms and coconut is one of my favourite smells. I really like the look of this as its just a really cute packaging.
 
3. BarryM - Modelling Mascara - I have been really getting into new mascaras as I think they are amazing and really make my eyelashes look incredible. I have never tried a BarryM mascara.
 
4. Collection - Work The Colour - Eyshadow Palette - Choc Chip - This trio is just so cute, I love it. I think this would be good as an all over lid colour. I think the next time I go into Superdrug I will go and get them as they are just such cute colours. Also the name is just so cute bless choc chip.

No comments:

Post a Comment