Wednesday 30 April 2014

1001 Little Beauty Miracles | Don't Hoard Foundatiion

I was having a look through my big tips book and I thought I find a product that I haven't spoken about for a while, so I thought I would find a tip for you.
 
192 - DON'T HOARD FOUNDATION
Throw foundation away if it starts to look or smell different, or if the ingredients start to separate. It may be out of date, which means it will have lost some of its texture and efficiency and will not glide on well.
 
I have to admit I'm not a foundation hoarder because I actually only own one. I am using that only at the weekends as I have to get up so early which makes me have no time to do my make-up. So I use it at the weekends. I do like foundations but as I am so pale I haven't really got a lot of shades that even match me.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment