Tuesday 1 April 2014

TAG | 40 Beauty Questions

I have decided to do a TAG post, so here we go this is the 40 beauty questions TAG. Just to warn you this is really long.
Enjoy!
How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice usually, but I have to say I am lazy when it comes to things like that.

What skin type do you have? (dry, oily or combination)
Dry - very dry skin

What is your current facial wash? Do you exfoliate? I don't have one -hides face- and no I don't exfoliate.

What brand do you use?
I don't use one.
 
What moisturiser do you use? 
I'm just using tea-tree oil or Nivea soft pot at the moment.
 
Do you have freckles?
Nope
 
Do you use eye cream?
Nope I don't, i use gel though. Its not the same though
 
Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No i don't have acne prone skin, the occasional spot.

Did you ever use ProActiv?
I don't know what that even is, never heard of it before.
 
What foundation do you use?
Rimmel - Match Perfection - 010 Light Porcelain
 
How about concealer?
2true - in shade 1. - Review

Do you know your undertone colour?
Pink. But i am very pale so it can show sometimes
 
What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I have never tried them, i would love to use them.
 
Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I did, but that never usually happens.
 
What brand of mascara do you use?
At the moment i am using - collection and miners - very good mascaras
 
Sephora or Mac?
I haven't tried either of them.
 
Do you have a MAC Pro-Card?
Nope.
 
What make-up tools do you use in make-up application?
I use foundation, eyeshadow brush and sometimes if i am applying a lip gloss, a lip brush.
 
Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, elf eye-lid primer

For the face?
Nope, not at the moment
 
What is your favourite eye shadow? (Colour or Shade)
At the moment - Miss Sporty - Classy, such a lovely colour
 
Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner?
I don't use either, I am too scared too ha-ha!
 
How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil?
Never - I don't use them.

What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I like them, they can get a bit annoy after a while.

Do you use mineral make-up? 
Sometimes - not always though
 
What is your favourite lipstick?
Rimmel - Latino or Collection - Charleston
 
How about lip gloss? 
I don't know at the moment, I haven't got one.
 
What is your favourite blush?
MUA - mosaic blush
 
Do you buy make-up on e-bay?
Sometimes, I like to have a look at eBay though.
 
Do you like drug store make-up?
Yes, that's what I mainly wear.

Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
I don't even think we have those sort of shops in the UK.
 
Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I would love to, but I don't think I would be any good to be honest.
 
Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
No, I feel like I am good. But probably that's not true.
 
Name a make-up crime that you hate?
Green eye shadow - that really annoys me. I don't know why.
 
Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral tones?
Neutral tones for eye shadow but lipsticks I like to have a bit of a pink lip.
 
Which celebrity always has great make-up?
I don't really know, that's quite a hard one actually. There are so many.
 
If you could leave the house with just ONE Make-up item, what would you use?
Concealer, I think that's always something good to wear.
 
Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on?
Of course I could..
 
Do you think you look good even without any make-up on?
I'm not too sure, I look natural I think. I don't go overboard with my makeup.
 
In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line?
I love MUA, that's my favourite.
 
What do you think of Make-up?
Amazing, I love it!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't leave the house without concealer either, I depend on it way to much! Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think concealer and powder are both what I couldn't leave the house without!

      Delete