Friday 28 February 2014

Wishlist #68

Here is another wishlist for you all, I hope you enjoy this!
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Primark - Lip Balms - Ice Cream - No Price
2. MAC - Paint Pot - Groundwork - £15.00
3. Rimmel - Nail Polish - Mintilicious - £3.69
4. Essie - Nail Polish - Sand Tropez - £7.99
TOTAL - £26.68
 
Why I want these products?
1. Primark - Lip Balms - Ice Cream - I think these are so cute, I am pretty sure most of you have seen this little lip balms somewhere or something that looks very similar. I love ice cream and lip balms so it cant get much better than that can it.
 
2. MAC - Paint Pot - Groundwork - This is a really nice paint pot, I really like this colour. I feel that it is very pretty. I really like paint pots but have never really justify the price because they are quite expensive.
 
3. Rimmel - Nail Polish - Mintilicious - This is a mint polish, I love mint nail polishes. I'm really loving mint green polishes at the moment. They are just so pretty, its a really nice colour.
 
4. Essie - Sand Tropez - This is a nude polish, it reminds me of BarryM - Lychee. I am sure that you know how much I love that polish, it really is very pretty and I can see why it is called sand tropez because that it what the sand looks like in really lovely countries.

2 comments:

  1. My sister got the mini milk lipbalm, it's lovely

    thepowderednose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks really nice and I love mini milk ice creams! x

      Delete