Wednesday 2 April 2014

1001 Little Beauty Miracles | Be Lavish With Lashes

This one is about lashes, I love putting on my mascara, I don't know why but there is something so good about it. I love it, so here we go lets have a look..
 
9O1 - BE LAVISH WITH LASHES
Create lush lashes by using an eyelash curler and applying two thin coats of lengthening mascara. Don't overwhelm your lashes with too many coats, especially if your big moment is in the daytime, because your lashes can look clumpy and there's more chance of fall-out. Waterproof mascara is long-lasting and wont run if you shed a few tears of joy.
 
This is something I should learn because I NEVER curl my eyelashes I usually forget and cant be bothered, but I am so going to try this out because I think this is always something really good to do. As lashes look boring with out being curled I feel.

2 comments:

  1. I must admit, I don't know where I'd be without my trusty Emite lash curler, I use it every day without fail as it makes such a difference to my makeup look :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like my eyelash curler and it makes a complete different as well xx

      Delete