Sunday 13 April 2014

My Make-Up Collection | Lip Products | Part 1

I have got another lip product collection for you, this is a mixture of lipstick and lip balm because I have a way of losing lipsticks and I just added a few lip balms in that I hadn't previously added in. So here we go because I make this a even longer post.


Chanel - Ethereal - This was a buy I am very pleased about. I was looking on Fragrance Direct and I saw these lipsticks were like £3.99 or something. I really like it, its a coral shade and is pretty much out of my comfort range. But I love it and will be reviewing it soon.


W7 - Candy Dream - I haven't used this at all yet, but I love the shade again I bought this from Fragrance Direct. Its quite a shimmery shade and I cant wait to use this.

ELF - Tea Rose - I think this is one of there lip pens, cant remember at the top of head what this is called. But I love this, its a gorgeous colour and I am glad I found this in my makeup bag and I will be using it again.

MUA - Intense Kisses - Lips Are Sealed - Now this is what I call pigmented, I remember my favourite blogger Midnight Violets reviewed them and I had to get it. I actually regret only buying one of them actually.

Miners - Mood Gloss - I won this in a giveaway! I love this, its a gimmicky product but they are something I love them. It is a white gloss which once you put it on your lips it changes to suit your lip colour, this needs reviewing as well.

ELF - Lip Exfoliator - I know this a bit of an odd product, but it gets rid of all that yucky skin on your lips. I cant go on about this enough because my lips are yuck at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Great collection Hayley, I love Tea Rose! Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it has been pretty neglected recently xx

      Delete