Thursday 17 April 2014

2014 | March Favourites

You're probably thinking WHAT favourites its almost the end of April, well I haven't actually got round to it. I make a promise to you. The next favourites will be ready on 1st May. mark me on that ha-ha!
Miss Sporty - Make Up Your World - Studio Mono Eye shadow - Classy - I love this shade, I bought this a while back and I love it. This is such a cute eye shadow because it reminds me of a tennis ball. Its got some shimmer to perfect for that an all over lid colour. I will also be using this in the crease as I'm starting to get the hang of using the crease brush I own (that makes me sound sooo old).
 
Nivea Soft Pot - This has been my go to moisturiser because once again after my HUGEEE breakout, I haven't really been bothering when it comes to using skin products. I felt that I needed to give my skin a break with the tea-tree cream that I have been using. So when using this I knew it would be perfect for my skin actually. This is perfect as its so light, this may feature in my skincare routine a lot more often now.
 
B. Eye shadow - Elfin - This is from the range at Superdrug called B. I love this, I think that may be a brand where I get some more products from because I really enjoyed it. I loved this and it has been my go to eye shadow as well as the Miss Sporty eye shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment