Friday 4 April 2014

Wishlist #73

Here is another wishlist for you, I feel like I have been doing these for ages. But I love doing them.
 
                                          
Products Mentioned:
1. ELF - Long Lustrous Lasting Eye shadow - Toast - £3.95
2. Revlon - Nail Polish - Impulsive - £4.99
3. Revlon - Nail Art - Silhouette - £7.99
 
Why I want these products?
1. ELF - Long Lustrous Lasting Eye shadow - Toast - I have to admit I am pretty sneaky, I have this already. I only bought this a few weeks ago, I haven't had the chance to use this at all. This is such a different eye shadow than to anything I have in my collection, its so pretty, its like cream but then turns into powder, I really like it.

2. Revlon - Nail Polish - Impulsive - This is a very nice purple. I love the colour, it is so sweet, I love the name as well. I didn't even realise that these Revlon polishes are pretty cheap as well. This is the next on the list I will be getting.

3. Revlon - Nail Art - Silhouette - This is so cool, I only own one something like that. I think that the colour is really cool. I am going to try so hard to get into using my nail art tools because they just look so cool. I really would love doing it like that.

2 comments: