Sunday 6 April 2014

My Make-Up Collection | Single Eyeshadows | Part 3

Here is another one of my make-up collections, I have to admit I have a lot more single eyeshdaow's than I do palettes. I think I like my single ones better to be honest.

Starting from left to right:
 
Fashionista - Earth Star - I love this shadow, its got such a lovely shade with a hint of glitter in it. I know a lot of people may not like having a lot of glitter in a shadow. But this has the smallest hint in it.
 
Fashionista - Radiant - Well this is completely different to the previous eye shadow. This is full of glitter, I have to admit I love looking at it. But I am slightly disappointed by this because it isn't pigmented enough But if you used this in the crease of something then it would be perfect.
 
ELF - Toast - This is a long lasting lustrous eye shadow. I love this. I haven't used this yet but I cant to get my hands on it. Its really cute and small looking. I don't know why but I love this.
 
ELF - Butter Pecan - This is a duo eye shadow, which I have already planned on using this shadow. This is really nice, I haven't seen many people talk about this one to be honest.
 
L'Oreal - Endless Chocolate - I love this, I got this from the website fragrance direct because they have very good cheap makeup. I will review this real soon.
 
Maybelline - Permanent Taupe - This is a new one, I haven't used this a lot because I'm not sure how to work this in all honesty. I don't know what I could work with this to be honest.

2 comments:

  1. I love the L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Endless Chocolate, it's super pretty. I have the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe too. works nicely if you apply it with your finger but you do have to blend it out fairly fast as once dry it doesn't seem to budge. I like using it as a base for my eyeshadow :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow and the Maybelline colour tattoo xx

    ReplyDelete