Monday 7 April 2014

Review | Miss Sporty Pressed Powder

I know its quite early for me to post especially on a week day but I wont be able to post tonight as I am going to football. So here we go this is a review on the Miss Sporty powder.
This is my current powder, I have had this for a while actually. So long actually that the packaging doesn't even look like this anymore. I know Miss Sporty is a brand that a lot of bloggers would just walk past. But I love it, this powder is very light and it is aimed at teenagers (even though I am not a teenager anymore!). But anyway, I feel this is light and its good to just wear this with no foundation on.
 
 As you can see I will need to get a new one soon. I will defiantly be repurchasing this again and keep it as a back-up powder probably as I already have another powder on the go. I want more bloggers to talk about Miss Sporty because its a good affordable brand. I am sure there are some stuff hit and miss but give it a go!

2 comments:

  1. I must say, I never really look at the Miss Sporty stands but I'm nearly finished my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder so this may be next on my list to try :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like Miss Sporty, its a good powder pretty light as well xx

      Delete