Sunday 20 April 2014

My Makeup Collection | Lip Products

I've got another lip product collection for you, I think that I have may used one of these products already, but I really cant remember if I have. But I have only got 5 products. Also sorry for the quality of the picture when I took this it has been raining all day.

MUA Power Pout - Crazy In Love & Broken-hearted - I love these power pouts, I have been planning to do a post on these but sadly my crazy in love one as gone a little bit melted sadly. As I left my bag in the sun and it happened to melt completely, I will get a new one. But they are very good lip colours and I love them.

ELF - Pink Umbrellas - I used this once and I love it, its too cute to not love it. I also love the name, I will do a few swatches of this because I think that its beautiful.

Collection - Vintage Rose - I know you cant really see this but I want to keep it for a lipstick post which I planning to do with all of my lipsticks. So I am not letting much away am I.

Primark - Lip Balm - Feast - I just picked this up in Primark because I love silly little lip balms like this. OMG am I glad I picked this up (btw, it is going to feature in a haul soon!). It is amazing it smells just like chocolate! Yum.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment