Wednesday 9 April 2014

1001 Little Beauty Miracles | Lighten Up With Lemon

I have got a 1001 little beauty miracles for you, this is a really good one I wouldn't have ever thought of something like this to be honest.
 
714 | LIGHTEN UP WITH LEMON
Lighten discoloured nails with a whitening scrub containing mild abrasive or with a mild abrasive or with a remover containing lemon juice to bleach out colour. Ask your local manicurist or chemist for product recommendations.

 
I have quite yellow nail sometimes especially if you wear a really bright nail polish which takes for ever to get off. I mean I love painting my nails so much. I think this is probably quite hard to find in normal shops so looking in a chemist would be much easier especially a big chemist as they seem to have everything stocked up in there.

 

2 comments:

  1. This tip is great! I'll defo be trying it on my stained nails. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, its those annoying dark shades that never work xx

      Delete