Wednesday 16 April 2014

1001 Little Beauty Miracles | Vial It In Your Bag

Here is a 1001 little beauty miracles, this is for a fragrance, I have to admit I am very lazy when it comes to fragrances. I really don't know why, but I do like them they are very good products.
 
574 - VIAL IT IN YOUR BAG
Invest in a small via and decant some from the bottle if you want to carry scent around with you in your handbag, or chose a small travel size. If you take the whole bottle with you, and expose it to light or heat, the scent may go off prematurely.
 
I am defiantly going to do this, because I always want to have a little top up of perfume and I always enjoy a different perfume. I am going to sort my handbag out actually and may be do a 'what's in my bag post.' for you and this may have a little feature in it.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment