Thursday 3 April 2014

NOTD | Popular Are We?

As you have guessed my the title that this polish is called popular. I love this. This has to be one of my favourite glitters. This may be hard to believe but this is my first ever use of a Revlon nail polish before. It is a clear polish with a hint of pink and has big chunky silver glitters. I think what would make this polish even better is if I had put a coloured base coat on like - BarryM - Lychee. That would have probably bought it out a bit more. But I love this - defiantly getting more!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Revlon Nail polishes, the quality of them is so good. I have a glitter called Star which is one of my absolute faves. I'll defo have to check out more of their glitters including Popular :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too its very good, I love there glitter polishes xx

      Delete