Friday 18 April 2014

Wishlist #75

Its wishlist time, I hope you like this one its quite a range of products this time instead of a nail polish or eye shadow dependant one. Right lets get started..
 
                                     
Products Mentioned:
1. Maybelline - Nail Polish - Brick Shimmer - £2.99
2. Nicole By OPI - Nail Polish - Haley Good Lookin' - £7.99
3. Urban Decay - Naked 2 Palette - I think around £30?
4. Face Wipes - Any Brand
5. Nivea - Pure & Natural - Lip Balm - Milk & Honey - £1.99
6. Miss Sporty - Lipgloss - Malibu Street - £2.99

Why I want these products?
1. Maybelline - Nail Polish - Brick Shimmer - This is such a pretty nail polish, as you may see I already have this polish. I am being very sneaky and featuring it in my wishlist. But its such a cute colour that I cant explain what it looks like.
 
2. Nicole By OPI - Nail Polish - Haley Good Lookin' - I already own this nail polish, yes that's sneaky isn't it! But oh well, I love this nail polish even though I haven't used it I know its great because it has my name in it ha-ha! I am sure I am not the only one when there name features in something.
 
3. Urban Decay - Naked 2 Palette - This is such a talked about product on blogs. But I sadly haven't used it, I realise that they are so expensive. It is really pretty though and I'm always looking at swatches and just looking at how amazing this palette is. I don't really know if I could justify paying that much money.
 
4. Face Wipes - I'm a big fan of face wipes, I know its bad for you to use them but I'm so lazy when it comes to using moisturiser and removers and stuff. But i do like face wipes and I will keep buying them.
 
5. Nivea - Pure & Natural - Lip Balm - Milk & Honey - I love Nivea lip balms they are my favourite kind and the milk in honey is one so cute. I also imagine that this smells incredible even before buying it. But I haven't even seen this in the shops at all.

6. Miss Sporty - Lipgloss - Malibu Street - I love lipgloss! They are just so amazing and Miss Sporty has got some good lip balms which I love. It looks really pretty and I may have to have a little swatch when I go to Superdrug too.

No comments:

Post a Comment