Wednesday 5 February 2014

1001 little beauty miracles | Get Back In Shape

Here is another one of my 1001 little beauty miracles, I haven't done one of these for a while actually. So I hope you enjoy this.
 
432 - GET BACK IN SHAPE
Reshape your brushes after washing, laying them out flat and letting them dry naturally before reusing them. If the bristles frizz and shed. Its time to buy new ones as there's no way to recondition the brushes once they are worn out. Keep an eye on the shape, too - each brush has a specific shape for an application purpose and once this deteriorates you will not get good results.
 
This is something I defiantly need to do because I cleaned my brushes this week and they just felt a little bit odd which really annoyed me. I just love my new brushes and I think that it is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment