Sunday 16 February 2014

My Make-Up Collection | Lipsticks #O1

I have got another makeup collection and this is the lipstick part, I have to admit I wasn't the biggest lover of lipsticks. BUT this has defiantly changed since blogging. I love them. I  am sure you have seen some of these lipsticks in some posts before. Lets get talking.

MUA - Shade 9
This was one of my first lipsticks in my new collection actually. This is my favourite its quite a dark colour but not too dark for me. Its got a really nice smell too it as well.

Natural Collection - Rose Bud
This is one of my favourite lipsticks by far. It is a girly pink and its just so cute, you can wear with any look you are going for. Especially as I am so pale it really doesn't make me look like a ghost which is never a good look.

Natural Collection - Pink Orchid
This is a lipstick I need to get some more wear out off, it hasn't gotten much use at the moment. I am going to make sure I wear it soon and love it as much as I use too. Its a bit of an odd colour in all honesty.

ELF - Charming
This is a really creamy lipstick, which I really like. I like ELF lipsticks because they have a really good feel too and they have such a good effect on my lips. They also smell really yummy which I like too.

Kate Moss - Rimmel - 08
This is such an amazing colour, as I don't like to have a bright lip this is a perfect colour for me. I got quite excited about this and it has been a regular in my make-up bag.

Kate Moss - Rimmel - 05
This was a lipstick I won in a giveaway by the lovely Shannon at Raspberry Kiss (one of my favourite bloggers!), this is such a pretty lipstick, I mean look at the colour its incredible.

LEFT TO RIGHT;
MUA shade9, Natural Collection Rose Bud, Natural Collection Pink Orchid, ELF Charming, Kate Moss 08, Kate Moss 05

2 comments:

  1. Kate moss 05 looks amazing
    thepowderednose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete