Friday 7 February 2014

Wishlist #65

So its that time of the week again for my wishlist, I am pretty sure this is one of my most exciting post. I have to say that I have done something wrong on this on as I have got the same product in this which was in two weeks ago. I apologise and will not be talking about it, just ignore the picture for now.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Rimmel - Sky High - Nail Polish - £3.69
2. 2True - Shade 20 Nail Polish  - £1.99
3. 2True - Glitter - Shade 6 - Nail Polish - £1.99
4. MAC - Eyeshadow - Dazzle light - £10.00
 
Why I want these products?:
1. Rimmel - Sky High - Nail Polish - This is such a pretty nail polish and yes there is more nail polish, I sometimes feel that is all I have in my wishlists at the moment.
 
2. 2True - Shade 20 Nail Polish - I have already spoke about this nail polish last week so I wont talk about this.
 
3. 2True - Shade 6 Glitter - Nail Polish - I am sure that you know I love glitter polishes and they are just fantastic. I just love them so much. This is such a cute pink glitter, I probably don't need any more of these polishes.
 
4. MAC - Eyeshadow - Dazzlelight - This is a pretty pale light brown colour. I haven't got any MAC eyeshadows, but I am sure that I would need to go and get some of these shadows. They look so pretty.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment