Wednesday 26 February 2014

1001 Little Beauty Miracles | Place Your Order

This is another one of my 1001 little beauty miracles. This is one of my favourite posts because I just love finding out about new beauty treatments because its always great to just find out new things as always. So here we go lets have a look.
 
542 - PLACE YOUR ORDER
For medium-length to long hair, you're best off using a chunky, barrelled brush but often these aren't available in shops. Ask your hair stylist to order you one for a professional approach at home.

I have got very long hair and it can get annoying brushing. I just use a general brush because I don't really care to be honest when I am brushing my hair. I think maybe reading this I think it would really help. But of course I wouldn't buy an expensive hair brush because I just think that is pretty silly of course spending all that money on a hair brush. Of course, that is my opinion and nobodies else's.

No comments:

Post a Comment