Thursday 20 February 2014

Review | Baby Lips

Baby lips are one of the most popular things on blogger. I remember when everyone was talking about it and I thought well they are only lip balms. I probably wont try them. But of course I got some. I am very happy that I got them if I'm honest.

The three baby lips that I have got are - intense care, peach kiss and pink punch.
 
I really like them all, they give you a colour on your lips especially peach kiss and pink punch. I know there are three more in the collection that I am very tempted to go and try.
 
I think that these baby lips are very hydrating on your lips. They are very cheap product at £2.99. The one problem I have got is that I wish in the UK they would have more baby lip just like in America. But other than that I would purchase the other three that I haven't got, yes that's probably quite sad that I wish to have them all. But I think I may get the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment