Sunday 23 February 2014

My Make-up Collection | Single Eyeshadows | Part 1

Todays post is my single eye shadow collection, I have to admit I have got a huge collection. Also just to add the pictures aren't very nice because the lighting when I took these were horrendous, lets get started.

ELF - Saddle - (review)
I really love this shadow, it is one of my favourites. At the moment I am becoming really boring with my eyes so I have just put this on my lids for the whole time. This is just really pretty and click and read the review.
 
Natural Collection - Barley
This is my favourite natural collection shade, but sadly I dropped it and it smashed, I am looking to replace it soon though. It is like a sandy shade which is very pretty all over the lid.

MUA - Shade 30
This is an orange shade, it isn't as dark as it looks. I really love this shade as its so pretty and really good in the crease.

B. - Elfinn
This is a pretty shade and it is very similar to most of the eye shadows that I wear. I get quite boring when it comes to eye shadow so I have to keep getting new ones just because I like to get new ones.

ELF - Lunch Break
This is my new one, I have only tried it once but it has a little abit of shimmer too, I think its a perfect all over the lid colour.

Natural Collection - Willow
This is also a new shadow that I have got, it hasn't had much use to it to be honest. But I really like the name and I cant wait to use this.

Left to right;
ELF saddle, Natural Collection Barley, MUA shade 30, B. Elfin, ELF lunch break, Natural Collection Willow.

No comments:

Post a Comment