Tuesday 18 February 2014

Haul | Superdrug and Other

Its that tim again, I promise you I have been shopping A LOT. But I suppose I have got a bit of money since it was my birthday and as well as Christmas money. This is why I am treating myself. Nothing wrong with that is there.

NYC - Indivdual Eyes - Created for Blue eyes
£1.99 - Usually £3.99
I have had my eye on this for a long time, I usually walk into Superdrug after work and just think to myself do I need this, but I am glad I got it and I cant wait to use the colours its so pretty.

So...? Sinful - Poundland
£1
This is my favourite spray from the range, it is such a sweet smell. If only I could spray some and you could instantly smell it, I mean how fantastic would that be. I have two bottles of this and I cant wait to keep using it.

Miss Sporty - Classic Mono Eye shadow - Classy
£1.99
This is such a cute eye shadow, my mum actually chose this shadow for me. I have swatched this and I am glad that I decided to buy it because its just such a pretty colour and looks like a tennis ball odd.

Collection - No Clumps Mascara
£2.99

This is my brand new mascara, I have tried this and this is very different to what I am used to but I really like it. Once I have used a lot more I will review it.

Sinful Colours - Frenzy - £1.99
BarryM - Burgundy Crush - £3.99
Miss Sporty - Ferris Wheel - £1.99
Maybelline - Coral Craze - £2.99

I realise this isn't beauty related. BUT look how cute they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment